PAUL MELELLA Jr. Principal
Paul Melella Jr. is the owner of United Martial Arts Centers in Carmel, Fishkill, and Newburgh, NY. Paul began his training at the age of seven years old. Paul made a decision to not only teach Martial Arts, but to teach about a lifestyle. He traveled all over the world to learn as much as he could about personal development and success.
Paul says "Since forming Empowered Mastery ... it has helped me implement and condition a certain mindset and philosophy into my personal and professional life: thus creating a successful lifestyle that includes a sense of fulfillment, passion and balance in all areas of my life."
- 6th Degree Black Belt
- 9 time NYS Taekwondo Champion and Junior Olympic Medalist
- Ranked Top 10 Martial Arts School in the Country
- Creator of Master Melella's BULLY PROOF PROGRAM
- Author of Qualities of a Black Belt Leader
- Featured in Martial Arts World Magazine as an "Emerging Leader" in the Martial Arts Professional Industry
- Nominated for Putnam County's 40 Under 40 Trailblazers Award
- Active athlete competing in 1/2 marathons, X Terra off road triathlons, overnight relay running and mountain bike races. He was the 2014 USA Cycling Cross Country Mountain Bike National Champion at the age of 40 years old.
"Success is the progressive realization of a Worthy Ideal" ~Earl Nightingale